Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
I live in Europe and are using the zombiepatern website beacuse it has nice patterns. But this year I am actually quite pissed and feel robbed of my 5$. Beacuse this year I bought a huge pumpkin to make an awesome large pattern, but to print the pattern larger I wanted to resize the pattern in Adobe Indesign to have the right measurments for my pumpkin. But BIG surprise the pattern is password locked so that I cannot alter the size!!! This is NOT OK!! I payed to use the pattern and obvously I cannot use it WTF?!?!
Sorry to hear about your troubles. I'm just a site member so I can't do much other than coment.

In general, the site is designed for you to print patterns directly. It's not designed for users to modify and create derivative works. I know your just trying to resize the pattern to fit your pumpkin, but the problem could be just the way you are going about it.

You could print the pattern and then use a photocopier to enlarge your print.
Madpumpkin - I appreciate your situation. But if the files were not password protected, it would be too easy for dishonest people to remove my logo and copyright notice, in order to redistribute/sell the patterns as if they were their own.

Mesmark is correct, the expectation is that most members will print the patterns as is, from the site. As mentioned in the site's Terms / Description of Services: ... you must access them directly from the site. Printed patterns are ... sized to fit on a standard 8.5" x 11" sheet of paper.

There are solutions to resizing the pattern though. You could print out the pattern, then scan it into your computer to edit the scan. Or use a photocopier to do the same. You should also be able to print the file directly but at a percentage of it's original size. I'm surprised more people don't do this.

You should be able to change the size of the printed pattern by changing the resizing/scaling percentage in the print software dialog box that pops up right before you print. This will look slightly different depending on your brand of printer, but here are some examples of the settings windows you might see:

If you're using the Google Chrome browser, you will likely have to click this link to bypass their custom print preview, and get into your system printer dialog settings:

Madpumpkin, if all these ideas don't work for you, drop me a link through the Contact Form and we'll work something out.
There is also a great little program you can download for $20 called Poster Printer by Ronyasoft: http://www.ronyasoft.com/products/proposter/buy.html

I use it cover the most acreage on my pumpkins, especially Reals where a standard page size is sometimes too small on a big pumpkin.

It was recommended by St0ney, and I don't carve without it. I wouldn't think of altering an artist's work/livelihood, but this little program is easy to use and gives you a great visual look at enlarging or shrinking a pattern to your paper size, and for large prints will print in multiple pages. I guess you print and tape them together, but it looks like that feature would be great for windowkins.
Cirrus wrote:There is also a great little program you can download for $20 called Poster Printer by Ronyasoft.

I use it cover the most acreage on my pumpkins, especially Reals where a standard page size is sometimes too small on a big pumpkin.

It was recommended by St0ney, and I don't carve without it. I wouldn't think of altering an artist's work/livelihood, but this little program is easy to use and gives you a great visual look at enlarging or shrinking a pattern to your paper size, and for large prints will print in multiple pages. I guess you print and tape them together, but it looks like that feature would be great for windowkins.

Just to add One thing to this. if you Put in STONEYKINS for the Coupon Code - you will get it for $14.96. (you'll save like 5 bucks) :D
(no Joke - I worked out a deal with them years ago, and it's still live).

I use it for printing every single pattern - and it's been 1000's over the years...