Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Tohubohu
It's probably too late for this year, but I would love to have a David S. Pumpkins pattern, from the SNL "Haunted Elevator" sketch that's got the Internet going nuts. (And maybe a couple of B-Boy Skeleton patterns to sit alongside it.) :)

By shaft28
I watched this agin last night just laughing my butt off. Next year I am dressing up as this for sure.

Oh Papi!
By amandap80
THANK YOU! I have been trying to find that thread since last Saturday!! Ryan was ahead of the curve!
By Ajax
awesome I really hope we see his dancers pop up soon as well they are a big part of the character.
I forgot all about him, but I am loving this pattern. I watched the sketch again and it's still just as funny as it was last year. Apparently he's getting his own Halloween special this year.
David S. Pumpkins will have his own animated special, airing Saturday, October 28 2017. So if there was any time to do this pattern, this is it.

Plus, I had been getting a surprising amount of requests for him, so I had to do it. After all, he and I share the last name, in a way.