Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
In terms of Halloween, everyone knows the Oingo Boingo songs used in movies, like Weird Science and Dead Man's Party. Both great, but I also really like No One Lives Forever, also fitting for Halloween. "Let's have a party there's a full moon in the sky. It's the hour of the wolf and I don't want to die." Since you mentioned their live shows, here's that song on stage:

Funny you mentioned The Cure, Bauhaus, Ministry... I just made a Halloween playlist including them. Also threw on some tracks from Echo & The Bunnymen, David Bowie, Tears for Fears, Talking Heads, Ramones, Nick Cave, The Smiths, The Doors and Pixies. A bit of a mix, but sort of all works together.

Oh, but this is a pattern suggestion... so what iconic face or logo are you thinking should be a pumpkin?
Great music selection. I subscribed to Sirius just to listen to 1st Wave with Richard Blade. As far as pattern suggestions go...perhaps...

I know some of these would be difficult and some of them I could just do on my own. The images are just for inspiration.

Thanks Ryan!