Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
I have become more interested in Day of the Dead Holiday, I have some sugar skulls this year and Im invited to a Day of the Dead event in NYC.

I would like to see a Day Of The Dead inspired design,, :)
By keithk83
Day of the dead designs would be great! i just bought some sugar skull molds and chocolate mold of skeletons. I am going to make some this year and decorate them for my nephews and neices. I figure it's a way to make halloween last a little longer.
By The Captain
I agree some Dia de los Muertos (day of the dead) patterns would be awesome. I have a lot of Mexican neighbors that I could impress with this.
By Tkaraoke
I couldn't agree more! Day of the Dead stenicls would rock!
By GUS
YUP! ..definitely has my vote I'd love to be in mexico during these celebrations!

think theres some good scope there for stencilling by the hand of patch! ..come to think of it a few aztecish style designs probably ought to be checked out for viability,
(sorry ryan ..we just know you're sitting back (with a can of "TAB" picking bits of old pumpkin from under your nails with a pricking tool) ...NOT! :D
By reignman40
I actually love this style as well. It would be cool to see something like this done up ZP style.
By The Captain
I vote for Day o' the dead patterns too. Skulls with moustaches and sombreros would rock! I have alot of Mexican neighbors, so this would be a hit at my house.
By CorpseBride
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Day of the Dead skulls. I recently got one tattooed on my upper arm. It is the beginning of my Day of the Dead sleeve!!

(click for a bigger picture)

Also this picture is when that tat was still healing...looks smoother now.
By GUS
mexican day of the dead style, perfect new style to fit with the tiki image, sure it'd gain some more exposure too!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Nice ink, CorpseBride. That will be a cool theme for a whole sleeve. Day of the Dead skulls are rockin.
By CorpseBride
Thanks Ryan! And this is a rough idea of what is going to be below the skull. With a moody purple and blue sky and a big moon and such. This is NOT my drawing, just a quick idea. I plan to draw up my own design as I do with all of my tats.

By CorpseBride
Oh god I can only imagine what yours would look like...wow...it would be amazing for sure.

I will def post some pics when I get it done!!