Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By GUS
David Tennant was a fine Dr, this new guy is a calamitous attempt at fashionista & hair gel interest whilst attracting more girls to the "dreamy" (read effete) looks of the new boy, who I cannot take seriously.
..yeah a swimming pool in the tardis, hope that chlorine rots his grinning face off.
needless to say a dr who stencil should not include the trainee dr (well look at him) ..still gotta got through med school.

as we oldies are often heard saying, "God they get younger every day" ..with or without timelord status.
By Steve-o
It's been a while, but I'm back!

Ryan, how about a Doctor Who stencil of some sort? With the popularity of the show at an all-time high, I think now is the perfect time for a TARDIS stencil or a series of the many Doctors :D
By GUS
oh yes, I'm going to agree, but in a cynical kind of manner! ..as i'm hoping since Torchwood is making inroads to the states / Canada via bbc worldwide that both will get a leg up & possibly popularity, & possibly even a stencil recognisable to a phlanx of folk who've never been abroad let alone out of state! :lol:

..bitter me!? never? :o :wink:

..Always shocked when folk abroad (ok a HUGE country) think everywhere names is still in their land / territories, & very sad!

..Happened over here in the riots (on par) 2 14 yr old girls sat drinking at 9 am looted wine were asked "why" ...they blamed the government ofr the problem, trouble is they didn't know who the government were & which party held power currently ... :x :roll:
Last edited by GUS on Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By cutiejd4
I would absolutely LOVE a TARDIS pattern.

Even a Doctor Who bad guy pattern of the Daleks, Cybermen, or Weeping Angels. (Those guys seen above)

I think the would all make great patterns
By Kayo
i love the idea of doctor who themed patterns. the angels from blink would be rad or perhaps the ood.

maybe even a spin off into torchwood? rase you hand if you love capt. Jack Harkness *jumps up and down waving arms above head*
I think we should have a pattern to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Dr. Who. There are lots of great characters to choose from.

By nosferatu
Old Trusty Legs has sound judgement. Peter Capaldi is my favourite actor. I saw him on stage in The Ladykillers almost a couple of years ago and he was fabulous. However, his delivery as Malcolm Tucker in The Thick Of it will always be sensational. I hope he brings some gravitas and a much needed darker side to the role of Dr Who.

I wouldn't die for the pattern but. Am prepared to kill for it.
OldTrustyLegs wrote:I would absolutely die if you made a Peter Capaldi pattern. I've been a fan of his for a long time and I cannot be more excited about the news.

I'd like to see him stylized as the doctor first though.
By NikkiRae
Oooh. This gets my vote!!!!!!!!!!! I would say a weeping angel pattern would be perfect, but I'm afraid I would be too chicken to carve it :( I personally love Tom Baker and David Tennant, so either of those Doctors would be wonderful but of course I would carve any of them! And a Dalek or a TARDIS. Those would be amazing!