Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By S.A.M
I've just watched Doctor Who at The Proms celebrating 50 years of DW and man has it whet my appetite for some patterns!
One or two Doctor Who patterns to celebrate the 50th Anniversary would go down a storm with kids, geeks and nerds both here in the UK and US, seriously it has a huge following in the US now and I think some Doctor Who patterns would draw up some business. Daleks, Cyber Men, The Ood, Weeping Angels et al are some classic designs that are instantly recognisable, I know for a fact they'd be the highlight of my Halloween display if it were to happen :D
By Brooky
What about a Dr. Who themed pumpkin pattern(s)?

The Ood were cool.........................bollocks-can't think of any other Dr. Who character that would make a decent carving, anyone else got any suggestions???
By sloaner
I'm not a fan of Dr Who but I know lots of people who are. So maybe a Dalek.

By Mistress_of_Halloween
Still hoping for a pattern before the 50th Anniversary worldwide simulcast. :D
By S.A.M
A request that was first made 7 years ago and we've been waiting every second of every minute of every day, our future depending on one single moment of one impossible day, the day of the Doctor Who pattern :lol:

What a year it would be to release a DW pattern, the 50th Anniversary and it's is gonna be huge, be a part of it Ryan; get some Doctor Who patterns out, pretty please :D
By S.A.M
We have a possible pattern launch detection, confidence is high, I repeat confidence is high, this is not an exercise. Wash the carving tools, get the pumpkin primed for gutting...we are at ZP Defcon 1!

:lol:
By S.A.M
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Happy 50th Anniversary to the Doctor. Hope all you Whovians enjoy this global "Day of the Doctor!"

The 11th Doctor - Doctor Who pumpkin pattern
The 10th Doctor - Doctor Who pumpkin pattern

AMAZING! And today of all days, what a treat! I've got the pumpkin gutted just about to transfer and I'm hoping I can fit them both on. Just think you could do a Doctor a year, that'd keep you going a fair few years :D :thumbsup:
I have literally just stitched on TV to watch Doctor Who, sat down picked up iPad and this little gift is here. I may well have to use a Tardis to get my hand on some pumpkins and I will probably carve them using a sonic screwdriver rather than a pro carving tool.

These will be a big, big hit next Halloween. Particularly with the Peter capaldi pattern :wink: Awesome job Ryan! The likeness is uncanny for both. They are stunning patterns. :thumbsup: