Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Ajax
I never played these games when they originally were out but have since beat the first 6 games on the compilation for the 3ds and have tracked down the psp titles and ds titles. I love this character and would love to see a pattern made of him. Shovel knight would be cool to love this game as well very similar vibe.
By SuperSonic
Pretty sure I had a thread devoted to The Blue Bomber before this post. But I am just as behind this now as I was then! Shovel Knight would be a phenomenal choice as well!

Gotta have some Shovel Knight love! FOR SHOVELRY!!!

By Chewy
Shovel Knight...

and i was getting excited thinking it was going to be "The Shoveler" from one my favourite (bad) movies that my wife despises and my daughter mocks...

Guess not eh? Darn.

:thumbsdown:

C'mon, any movie that includes guys who have superpowers like um, getting angry, ok, not angry, *furious* and um, here, pull my finger. Oh my. LOL

Just think of the totally awesome imagry ripe for the carving.

:D
By Ajax
Voltron mega man or terminator this site is still not equal opportunity for robot kind. Not one robot that I can think of on the site presently. :cry: My father was a robot.
By Ajax
Mega Man 11 is coming out this year in October no less and Mega Man X series is being rereleased couldnt be a better year for a blue bomber pattern.
By SuperSonic
Down for reviving this. Shovel Knight got some attention recently for being introduced as a playable fighter in Rivals of Aether. So there's some hype rolling around for both of these boys clad in blue!
By Ajax
Mega Man 11 en route October 2nd can we get a pattern to celebrate?
By OhTheHorror36
I really enjoy the idea of megaman as well. He is my favorite video game character.

Also, with that being said, I'm surprised that there is a video game section but hardly any Zelda patterns.