Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Mayor of Haddonfield
Well, I've recently started to get the Halloween bug. Yes, I know it's only the beginning of August, but why not start a wish list for what we'd like to see new this year. Besides, you know these next 3 months will fly by, they always do. It won't be too long before all the stores have the Halloween stuff out.

With that said, here's the patterns I'd love to see Ryan come out with. What are yours?

Laurie Strode (Halloween 1978)
Dr. Sam Loomis (Halloween 1978)
Michonne
Goonies
Darth Vader
Happy Toyz Truck from Maximum Overdrive
Storm Trooper
The Creeper (Jeepers Creepers)
Camp Crystal Lake Logo
Carl (With eye patch and sheriff's hat on)
The Myer's House
Sugar Skull
By Zee
Wish list time! It's the most wonderful time of the year! :lol:

1. Sloth (Goonies)
2. Ernest or Trolls (Ernest Scared Stupid)
3. Lydia Deetz (Beetlejuice)
4. Where the Wild Things Are
5. Bill & Ted
6. Alex (A Clockwork Orange)
7. Monster Squad
8. Johnny the Homicial Maniac or Lenore
9. Camp crystal lake logo
By Pumpkinfreak
Happy to see I'm not the only one already having the Halloween bug in August :D
So here's my list:

Krampus (I've been hoping for this one for years)
Wesen from Grimm (My favorites are: Hexenbiest, Butbad, and especially Excandesco!)
Witch on top of wardrobe, The conjuring (I think this would make a killer pattern!)
Red demon, Insidious
Woman in black with candle, Insidious (This is one creepy ghost! :pale: )
Family guy (any character)
The Creeper, Jeepers Creepers
The Banshee
Once upon a time (anyone but I think Rumpelstiltskin would make a cool one)
Medusa
Imhotep, The Mummy (where he's still a creepy mummy :D )

That's it, who's with me on any of these? :thumbsup:
By BigScience
1. Han Solo
2. Rey
3. Finn
4. Poe
5. Kylo Ren
6. Deadpool
7. Luke Skywalker
8. Dorry
9. Nemo
10. Marlin
11. Squirtle (Or Blastoise)
12. Bulbasaur
13. Charmander (Or Charizard)
14. Any new unique creations (My favorites!)
15. Release the Toy Story Alien from the Vault!
16. Young Frankenstein (Igor, Doctor, Monster)
17. Stranger Things (11, Dustin, Mike, Hopper, Mom)
Last edited by BigScience on Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By SuperSonic
1-10

Star Wars. Anything and everything will do.

Though most notably an updated Yoda :frank:
By LookItsAlex
Really, these are in no particular order. I'd be super happy with any of them :D

1) Sarah Sanderon
2) Mary Sanderson
3) Bill Butcherson
4) Valak Demon (Conjuring 2)
5) Anything Stranger Things!
6) Insidious Red Faced Demon
7) Sinister Grinning Jacks (Some ominous original work)
8.) Monster Squad
9) Krampus
10) American Horror Story
11) An updated Wicked Witch of the West
12) Flying Witch pattern
13) Haunted Houses!! (Michael Myers, Elm Street, Amityville, Munsters, Addams Family, Disney Haunted Mansions, House on Haunted Hill, etc.)
14) Bloody Mary (a la Halloween Horror Nights)
15) Actually...any of the other icons would be so cool! (Caretaker, Eddie, Storyteller, Fear, Cindy, Director)

Whew. That list got a bit away from me. :lol:

:twisted: Happy (Almost) Haunting Season! :witch:
By Ajax
1.captain kirk william shatner.
2. Vlad the impaler historical figure.
3. Anything avengers. Black panther
4. Batman vs superman
5.Predator.
6. terminator.
7. michonne
8.snake from escape from new york.
9.neegan and lucille
10. Walking dead zombie.
By Stoogefan3301
1. Hocus Pocus sisters(all 3)
2. Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie version from Suicide Squad)
3. Anything Avengers(Mainly Scarlet Witch, Black Widow and Black Panther)
4. Some Haunted houses
5. Something from the insidious or Conjuring series
Ghost Busters 2016 Jillian Holtzman(all 4 ladies would be nice)
Ghost Busters (originals)

I hope some of these are taken into consideration :witch: :)= :frank: :shock:
By chuckwagon
I could put down sooo many things, but I'm going to limit myself to a top 10 wish list.

1- ROCK GODS! Every year I think I mention that this category is too thin. Just my opinion though. I propose we add Lemmy, Bowie (not the Goblin king), and Prince for sure! I'd even be perfectly content with album cover art. Also, how about some long time icons of the industry? For the love of metal, I want a Metallica pattern!! Slayer! Megadeth!... We don't even have a Rolling Stones pattern, or Led Zep, Hendrix, or Greatful Dead... I could name a host of bands or artists deserving of patterns, and I'm sure that others could think of more, but I'd just really like to see more love for this category.

2- Deadpool. Enough Said

3- Harley Quinn - Not necessarily the Suicide Squad version, but I'd love to see the comic strip/animated series version that is in the jester costume. Of course, I'm not opposed to a scantily clad Margot Robbie either.

4- Unique Creation request... Ryan, if you see this, lemme say I love your creative designs that you come up with. I have a special request, and what I think would be a great addition to that category... Zombie Hillbilly, or Zombie Mountain Man... I think it would be fitting for a Zombie Hillbilly to bend tending his moonshine still in the deep woods, or Zombie Mountain Man standing by his outhouse with the crescent moon on the door. Funny, and cool!

5- Krampus - Much like TNBC, Krampus is the perfect blend of Christmas spirit, and Halloween Horror. I believe this was mentioned in the not to distant past, so I'm just bringing the idea back to the surface.

6- Pokemon - Pikachu was an excellent addition not so long ago, so I'd like to see the original starters represented as well. Squirtle, Bulbasaur, and Charmander. Plus, with the recent release of Pokemon GO, you can bet kids (and adults) are going to be begging for pokemon pumpkins on the doorstep this year, LOL. Added to this, the team Valor, Mystic, and Instinct team sigils.

7 - Legend of Zelda - Okay, continuing with the video game theme, I'll say I'd like to see a Link and Princess Zelda pattern added to the "Pixel Players". It's a classic franchise that's every bit as recognizable as Mario, Sonic, and Pokemon

8 - Game of Thrones - How can I not mention this? Some popular characters, or some house sigils? I know it's been mentioned before too, so I guess I'm just kicking the rust off the gears by mentioning it again.

9 - Rat Fink - The art and style of Ed "Big Daddy" Roth is synonymous with old school hot-rodders and gear heads. Not to mention it's just all around fun, and has been popular for decades! monsters, cars, and pretty much anything that goes fast was his template for cool designs that are unique and definitive much in the way that Sailor Jerry is with tattoos. I think Rat Fink, driving his hot rod is such an awesome idea for a pattern!! If you do not know of Rat Fink or Ed Roth, you should seriously google it. You'll have a great time.

10 - Ouija Board - Thanks to Raven's recent crafting projects that she shares pics of on Facebook, I was thinking a Ouijakin would be a pretty slick idea. Heck, if I had any sort of artistic side, I might even try this myself, but we'll see what happens, and how creative I get...

So that's my top 10... sorry it had to take up so much space, but I always have this stupid sense of needing to elaborate on everything I type...
By Skellington0327
1. Darth Vader
2. Captain Phasma
3. BB-8
4. Rey
5. Anything else Star Wars
6. Wonder Woman
7. Charmander (or Charizard)
8. Sanderson sisters
9. Ghostbusters 2016
10. Anything Disney
By SuperSonic
SuperSonic wrote:1-10

Star Wars. Anything and everything will do.

Though most notably an updated Yoda :frank:
I recall saying this was my 1-10

Things have changed (for the better)

1. First and foremost, STAR WARS. As I previously mentioned. ANYTHING would suffice. My preferences would be and updated Yoda, Han Solo, Luke, and Leia.

2. Dr. Eggman and/or Tails. Yes I know I've pushed for these ones before. But it's a wishlist right? Not a guarantee. Sonic's main nemesis is missing. As is a variety of the cast. But I feel as if Eggman or Tails would be fitting.

3. DOOM characters. I already posted a topic for this, but make no mistake. This is a huge one for me. DOOM is a fantastic franchise which deserves it's place here.

4. Pokemon. Yes. This one had to be brought up. But I would rather focus my attention to some Ghost type Pokemon which would be more than fitting rather than the Pokemon GO craze. As much as I hate to say it. Pikachu was a fantastic choice. And will be carved by yours truly.

Gengar
Gourgeist/Pumpkaboo
Trevenant/Phantump

5. The Halloween Tree. This is by far one of my favorite Halloween movies. It was a T.V. special and Leonard Nimoy was the star (so to speak) in the movie! Four kids are set on an adventure to rescue their friend, as well as learn some of the history behind All Hallows Eve!. Mr Moundshroud and the main four would be cool!

6. Unique Creations are always welcomed!

7. Disney Characters. More specifically Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald and Pluto. I feel like these are long overdue (personally)

8. Lord of the Rings/Hobbit Characters. Anything we don't have already! Frodo, Sam, Aragorn, and so on.

9. A Spooky Scenery section! I would by far love to see a new section of Spooky Scenery, as well as some wrap-around pumpkin patterns with said scenery.

10. Last but not least, Game of Thrones!! There are far too many characters to fit everyone on the site. However I will mention a few that are most popular.

Jon Snow
Arya Stark
Jaime Lannister
Tyrion Lannister
Daenerys Targaryen
By CHemingway0528
Anything Game of Thrones. If it needs to be "Scary" there's Ramsay, White Walkers. dragons...The house sigil's would be nice too (As long as House Bolton is one with the flayed man). I would just really love to see alot of Game of Thrones options lol.
By dpg4zombie
My Wishlist would go as follows.

1. Young Frankenstein( i think this would be a great tribute!)

2. Stranger things( This show is amazing and you could do some really cool things with these)

3. Coraline( A great Halloween movie and I even name my daughter after her)

4. Star Wars( This is a no brainer with how Star Wars is back with all the new movies)

4. Zootopia ( A great kids movie and kids would love to see these two on a pumpkin

5. The Beatles( This would make a great addition to the Rock Gods category)

6. Harry Potter( Maybe some things from the later movies)

By April May
dpg4zombie wrote:My Wishlist would go as follows.

1. Young Frankenstein( i think this would be a great tribute!)

2. Stranger things( This show is amazing and you could do some really cool things with these)

Yes. These. :love:

Also, Mulder and Scully.
By BigScience
chuckwagon wrote: 4- Unique Creation request... Ryan, if you see this, lemme say I love your creative designs that you come up with. I have a special request, and what I think would be a great addition to that category... Zombie Hillbilly, or Zombie Mountain Man... I think it would be fitting for a Zombie Hillbilly to bend tending his moonshine still in the deep woods, or Zombie Mountain Man standing by his outhouse with the crescent moon on the door. Funny, and cool!
Living in the middle of Moonshine Country in the Great Smoky Mountains, I agree with this 100%.