Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Ajax
I think Negan and Lucille would be cool patterns this halloween especially if paired up with the Govenor(possible VIP? 2016)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
It's been a little while since I've done a Walking Dead pattern. It's about time I stepped up to the plate. To coincide with the October return of the show, I could release this pattern right off the bat. :arrowhead: :pirate:
By ghostface
Negan is already my favorite character, besides Abraham and Jesus, so I would totally carve him and Lucille!
By BigScience
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:I could release this pattern right off the bat. :arrowhead: :pirate:
I see what you did there... :twisted: :lol:
By Ajax
Just dont make us wait a whole season to see how it ends.
By Mayor of Haddonfield
Ajax wrote:Just dont make us wait a whole season to see how it ends.
Amen to that!
By Ajax
Walking Dead Premiere Sunday!!! We need more walking dead patterns and Sunday is a big big day for walking dead fans. Probably the biggest since the first episode.

By Ajax
Oh nice!!! I kept refreshing earlier waiting for this to pop up when you did the walker pattern. Awesome worth the price of admission for the VIP. Cant wait for the reactions to this on halloween night.
By Ajax
Should we have a deadpool about tonight's episode I vote Abraham.
Since Abraham was taken, I'll go with a little bit of a dark horse and go with Sasha. I think it will be Abraham or Glenn, but do they kill Glenn after Maggy already lost her dad and sister on the show?