Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
How the heck do you manage to have pumpkins left!! And that was plural, so more than one! I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I did have a pumpkin last till January once..and right now I do have a small white one that I had put one of those pumpkin tattoo faces on. He now has a santa hat on.

Anyway.. GREAT pattern! I need to get one of the carvable ornaments!
Oohhhh!!! Merry Christmas to us minions! Thank you, Ryan! It looks great! I have some pumpkins left myself, so in between cookie baking, Xmas shopping, wrapping and everything else, I must find time to carve this!!!
pagemaster1993 wrote:Another great pattern! But I must ask, what's with all the moons?
I love that there has been a "moon" sub- theme this year. It would be great to see a New Year's moon as well
:-)
pagemaster1993 wrote:Another great pattern! But I must ask, what's with all the moons?
As it turns out... Mortem the Moon was the most popular pattern this year, by far. I guess people like the moons. Gotta give the people what they want. ;)

Also, in this particular case, I wanted a new circular design to fit on the Christmas ball ornament I was carving, so the moon was the perfect shape.
Cool pattern idea and execution! :thumbsup: Looks great. I may carve it, but to cut into a pumpkin in December I would really need a Krampus or a John Mcclane to really entice me. Your really getting your moneys worth on this moon concept. You should stretch some of your movie monsters into moon faces. Micheal Myers moon, Freddy Kregur moon etc might look cool. You still haven't done my favorite moons The one from The legend of Zelda Majoras Mask.
I have six pumpkins left - I never carved at all at Halloween - they've been on my kitchen floor for the past seven weeks and are absolutely fine. Never before have I carved at Christmas, so looking for it. Very apt design as a full moon falls on Christmas Day. Personally, I'd love Bill Murray re Scrooged, which along with National Lampoons Christmas Vacation is my favourite festive film.
nosferatu wrote:I have six pumpkins left - I never carved at all at Halloween - they've been on my kitchen floor for the past seven weeks and are absolutely fine. Never before have I carved at Christmas, so looking for it. Very apt design as a full moon falls on Christmas Day. Personally, I'd love Bill Murray re Scrooged, which along with National Lampoons Christmas Vacation is my favourite festive film.
SIX PUMPKINS!! I'm dying with envy! I keep seeing some left over outside of houses here and I have the urge to go knock and ask if I can have them..

Oh, and I would also love a Bill Murray pattern. Scrooged is one of my all time favorites. :thumbsup:
I really like this pattern, and how it turned out on the Christmas ball! I'm gonna have to git me an another ball for this one :)
Honestly surprised I never commented on this! I love it.

Now

I just need carveable ornaments.