Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By lisandoetze
You definitely have hit some home runs this year with 2015 designs, but if you are mulling over the possibility of some last minute designs and you happen to have ANYTHING Goonies related, or Dumb and Dumber (Harry & Lloyd) it would be like Christmas in October for me. Love your site and the work that you do. Can't wait to get home from my work meetings so I can carve my 7 pumpkins, but I would totally find more pumpkins if there was a last minute Goonies or Dumb & Dumber release. Or Indianna Jones!
By Skellington0327
I would love for a last minute pattern to be ANYTHING Star Wars. It's the most perfect time for Star Wars and I'm going to be Vader for Halloween, Star Wars pumpkins would be great.
By amandap80
I have my costume all ready, and I was really hoping someone would lite the black flame candle so that my sisters could join me. :witch:
Last edited by amandap80 on Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Zee
Ajax wrote:Any chance you have a walking dead pattern half finished left at the bottom of your bag maybe behind a half drunk bottle of mountain due or behind a discarded Justin Bieder idea from long ago.
Ew! sheesh! I'll take a crab juice! :lol:

Awesome selection this year! Wednesday Adams AND another Ash pattern--radical! Now I'm just being greedy but I'm still holding out hope for a Sloth or Lydia a Deetz pattern.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
The clock is ticking... and seeing all these requests, I feel like I'll be letting some of you down. But I can say that I have another pattern release planned, so there will be something this week at least.
By SuperSonic
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:The clock is ticking... and seeing all these requests, I feel like I'll be letting some of you down. But I can say that I have another pattern release planned, so there will be something this week at least.
I still like surprises. :D
By Ajax
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:The clock is ticking... and seeing all these requests, I feel like I'll be letting some of you down. But I can say that I have another pattern release planned, so there will be something this week at least.
Woot woot :thumbsup: . 1 more surprise is enough it's like finding an extra present under the tree at Christmas. I loved the last two VIPs but was sad that that meant there were no more guaranteed patterns for 2015. Now I have something to keep refreshing the sites main page for.
By Raven
Now I'm torn. I want to use my last 'kin to carve Christopher Lee, but what if I like whatever you are releasing more? I guess I could sacrifice the other pumpkin I was going to carve for my nephews... they are young, they will get over their disappointment :P .
By b2b
I am exhausted! Only a couple of flying monkeys from Oz could make me do another pumpkin run. I still have 14 left to carve and am working 10 hour days. DON'T DO THE MONKEYS! (Until next year. :D )
By Ajax
Where's our Terminator? :pale:. you need a robot emoticon
By amandap80
Don't worry Ryan, we are like kids in a candy store...surrounded by choices and possibility, we always want MORE. I am perfectly pleased as punch with the patterns this year. I never plan to stop going over the top and carving like a mad woman, so more patterns and many more Halloweens to look forward to in the future!
By vibhandaka
I would still love a Laurie Strode pattern to go along with Michael Myers! The complete Sanderson sisters would be awesome!