Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Mayor of Haddonfield
I love this pattern. Yet another from this year's batch that will HAVE to be carved. This instantly becomes a top ten favorite and a yearly carve! :thumbsup:

By Zombie Pumpkins!
Thanks guys. By the way, for those of you who bought Stick 'n Carve this year, you may realize that one of the free patterns that comes with that is a companion piece to Mortem the Moon. I know Raven, for one, already carved the regular Man in the Moon.
By Mayor of Haddonfield
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Thanks guys. By the way, for those of you who bought Stick 'n Carve this year, you may realize that one of the free patterns that comes with that is a companion piece to Mortem the Moon. I know Raven, for one, already carved the regular Man in the Moon.
Yep, I was going to carve the stick and carve one before I saw this. I may have to carve both of them, maybe on one pumpkin so they are staring at each other Good vs. evil. Great, great pattern Ryan!
By Raven
Mayor of Haddonfield wrote:
Yep, I was going to carve the stick and carve one before I saw this. I may have to carve both of them, maybe on one pumpkin so they are staring at each other Good vs. evil. Great, great pattern Ryan!
That is an excellent idea!
By SuperSonic
I love this duo! Though, I prefer Mortem just a little bit more! :twisted:

I look at it as a Yin-Yang. You cannot have light without dark, and dark without light. Either way. Great stuff Ryan!
By Ajax
These may be bookends to my display this season.
By BigScience
What pattern(s) is in the stick n carve pack? I really wouldn't use the stick and carve, but would buy it if the pattern(s) are great!
By Ajax
They are all unique creation halloween images mostly beginner. You can see most of them on the packaging of the product in the shop.
Last edited by Ajax on Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.