Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By b2b
Back as a Monster Harvest member and am horrified I will run out of pumpkins, $, and time before I can carve my favorites! VIP #3 is beyond praise, as are several others from 2015. Possibly the best year so far this early on! I am slightly afraid to log in each day to find one more pattern that I cannot pass up. This is becoming a slow torture!
Just went and bought even more foamies and am now beginning a marathon monster movie and pumpkin carving night with much caffeine on hand. We shall begin with the old classic black and white films of yesteryear and move on down the line. I may get finished in time for Halloween if my job doesn't interfere too much. But it does buy the pumpkins. Mortem will be the first born. :twisted:
Takes a lot of effort to properly plan a significant carving session. But we're becoming old pros at this. Prep those pumpkins and patterns, fire up the movie marathon, and keep the pain killers nearby for the hand cramps. ;) Have fun!
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Takes a lot of effort to properly plan a significant carving session. But we're becoming old pros at this. Prep those pumpkins and patterns, fire up the movie marathon, and keep the pain killers nearby for the hand cramps. ;) Have fun!
:lol: :lol: :lol: Those hand cramps though! haha No pain, no gain...right??! :love: