Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By emilymegan
Hi all:

This is my first post, but I'm not exactly new here.....I've been haunting ZP all fall. And, carved many of Ryan's fabulous pumpkins to boot.

Anyway, my request is something with either Angus Young (with his schoolboy uniform) or Brian Johnston (with his little cap)....you know, something recognizable about AC/DC.

I always do the letters with the lightning bolt free-hand every year, but I'd like something a little different.

Hope you give this some consideration !
Tracy
By Tkaraoke
I think that would make an awesome to the ROCK GODS section of the board. I would love to see mr Young and his famous SG on a pumpkin!
By emilymegan
*Bump*

Just wanted to bump this to the top !!

As soon as it turns to September.....thoughts turn to fall and PUMPKIN CARVING !!!!!!!

I can hardly wait !!!

Still interested in Angus or Brian !
By Pumpkin King
I would like to see the classic photo transfered to a pattern where Angus has devil horns.
By justinc
I think this would be a great pattern to do although I would love it if they did more U2 patterns, but I'm bias :lol:
By emilymegan
Devil horns would be wonderful -- and, appropriate !!

Please, Ryan? Pretty please?
By reignman40
Angus with devil horns would be a killer addition to the Rock Gods section. That would be fantastic. I'd carve it this year 100% for sure.

I will rally behind almost any addition to the Rock Gods section. I have carved almost all the patterns in that section over the past 3 years and would love some new stuff.
By Tkaraoke
Just the upper half of his body would be freeking awesome!
By emilymegan
Yes, what could be more 'Halloweenie" (is that a word? LOL) than Angus with his devil horns ?!?!

Oh, please !!!
By justinc
:oops: Iconcure this would be a cool addition.
By badgers
emilymegan wrote:Yes, what could be more 'Halloweenie" (is that a word? LOL )
What do you call a hot dog with the insides removed? a "Halloweenie" :D
By emilymegan
See?? I guess it was a word after all :)

...........still looking for an Angus pumpkin.........

I'd do it justice.......I PROMISE !
By Pumpkin King
Ryan:

We would be THUNDERSTRUCK with an AC/DC Agnus Young stencil. I might even do some DIRTY DEEDS DONE DIRT CHEAP or maybe some MONEYTALKs to get that stencil done.