Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By GUS
:shock: :lol: :lol: :shock:

Eh Ryan, make me my stencils or I WILL come back in Jan 2009

..you have been warned! :wink:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Uh oh, with threats like that GUS, I think I better get on the fast route to the Highway to Hell. :lol:
By GUS
...ouch! :? ..was that really necessary Ryan? was it eh? :lol:
I thought we'd done all those

After being called Angus Young for the past 25 odd years curiously enough I'm not really that keen on an AC/DC stencil
By Zombie Pumpkins!
:wink:

Threats, bribes, pleading... I try to stay neutral. But it never hurts to speak up about the patterns you want. I'll do my best to please everyone! :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Well I guess all your pleading and petitioning was effective! I must say, I was swayed by all your creative word-play when speaking in song titles last year. Those sort of puns fit right in on this site.

And so... for those about to carve, I salute you!

Angus Young
By GUS
Aww Sheesh, am I the only one not happy about this one!? :cry:

..Happy for the rest of you :D
By GUS
crikey it's quiet today, several hours later & so far no-ones noticed (whistles)

..i don;t think it's wanted after all Ryan, think they want Justin Trouser snake now! :roll:

..oh the whimsy :lol: ..right take it down. pretend it never happened!

..egads! ..I'm a Zombie pumpkin, that's fate for you, happening on an Angus thread!
By justinc
It's about time that zombie got on board and took the rock n roll train to make a brief stop on the highway to hell. very cool. thanks :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
By Tkaraoke
I'm going to have to go to Office Max and get me a bigger binder to put these new patterns it! I love this new addition to the Rock God's section.
By Mopar Man
Nice Angus pattern Ryan. Represents the band really well.
By jen d.
Shut up!!!!
*cackle* This is so good.

AC/DC tickets here sold out in 4 minutes flat and I wasn't fast enough, but being able to carve Angus will satiate my longing empty-handedness. Thanks Ryan!
By Coley
Many, many thanks Ryan !!!

It looks absolutley cracking, definitley the first one for me this year!

And the new album comes out halloween week aswell , its gonna be loud Cole household this carving year !!

Thanks again Ryan, the membership i pay is worth every penny for the work you put in every year.

Coley
By fad3d
Outstanding! Been hoping to see this for years! Looking forward to another season of carving thanks you to!
By emilymegan
I'm still so stoked every time I look at this new Angus pattern !!! Thank you so much Ryan ! You rock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess dreams DO come true........ :)