Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Crazycarver1987
SuperSonic wrote:
Crazycarver1987 wrote:Holy cow! :shock: just saw #5!

Definitely a must carve for this year! :D

BTW, why aren't we explicitly allowed to describe the VIP patterns? What would happen if I did?
Since we like to keep them a secret, until closer to Halloween of course! Ryan has mentioned this before but I will mention the reason in brief. Originally, the V.I.P.'s were meant to be a reward to those willing to take the next step further. So they were in fact patterns for those who wanted them. A sense of exclusivity if you will.

Since they are not available to the public who does not get the Monster Harvest, Ryan asked of us that we not post pictures, say what the patterns are (though hints are allowed). As well as trying to give out a present.

I like the way we do the V.I.P.'s to be honest with you. :)

(I hope I explained this right).

NOW. As for the pattern itself? Not to big a fan personally. But I know the subject manner. May still have to carve it for those who recognize it though!
Thanx! that really clears it up for me.
By Kayo
Im not logged in or even renewed yet and on the main page i can see a pattern in the icons.
By pagemaster1993
As could I.

Que the music. #6 is so far my favorite V.I.P. :love:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
pagemaster1993 wrote:Que the music. #6 is so far my favorite V.I.P. :love:
I was actually listening to "Hooked on a Feeling" and "I Want You Back" while designing. The right music always helps put me in the proper mode.

There's a bottom part to that pattern, not pictured in the sample image. You'll see it when you print it. Your choice if you want carve that bottom section or not. If not, I'd suggest placing your carving on an appropriate prop from mom's flower garden.
Kayo wrote:Im not logged in or even renewed yet and on the main page i can see a pattern in the icons.
That's normal. I wanted to throw a bone to those who are sad they can't see the VIP patterns. So until I reveal them all next week, I'm showing the most recent one to all.
I know some people have been longing to carve VIP #7, so they should be quite happy today! :lol:
By Ajax
# 7 Is site breakingly awesome!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Groovy! I think your right we are going to need some long pumpkins. Not sure if I'm going to incorporate the whole theme since I've done them all before a few times but I am debating. Great end to the season Ryan Happy Halloween. O wait theres still more to come :wink: .
By Ajax
Any chance of releasing the other two from this Series to the main gallery it's been a few years now and I think they would be popular. Evil Ash and Deaddite Ash.