Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By ghostface
Many of this women have been posted about in separate posts, but I feel it necessary to make one large post about all the ones I feel should be immortalized in glorious pattern form, that I NEED!

- Jamie Lee Curtis (Laurie Strode). Obviously! We need the biggest Scream Queen of all!

- Neve Campbell (Sidney Prescott). Another obvious choice for me. In fact, a pattern I would like to have MORE than Jamie Lee.

- Dee Wallace. Now, this woman has been in countless horror films, and is my favorite scream queen, I think her most iconic image that would translate well into a pattern would be her in the final scene of The Howling.

- Linnea Quigley. Another one that has been in tons of horror. I would LOVE to see a pattern of Linnea in Night of the Demons, or even better, TRASH! From Return of the Living Dead.

- Heather Langenkamp (Nancy Thompson). We need a Nancy for our Freddy! She has such an iconic look, that I feel would translate well into a pattern.

- Mark Patton (Jesse Walsh). Mark was the first and only openly gay Nightmare on Elm Street franchise star, and has a super iconic look. He may be male, but with how much he screams in Freddy's Revenge, and with his new documentary coming out, "Scream Queen", I am definite putting him in this category.

Ok! That's all I've got for now! What do you guys think? Any other ideas?