Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Ajax
I know the movie wasn't that popular but when I carved my tonto this year I really wish there had of been a Lone Ranger pattern to go with. Maybe for Thanksgiving 2014?

By nosferatu
I'll agree with that. I actually liked the film and the Tonto pattern is superb.
By Raven
I really liked the movie! I've always wanted to carve Tonto as well. If I carved it I would totally do this awesome staging and put him on railroad tracks... oh wait... :wink:
By monstermash
Raven wrote:I really liked the movie! I've always wanted to carve Tonto as well. If I carved it I would totally do this awesome staging and put him on railroad tracks... oh wait... :wink:
I know right! :lol:

I too enjoyed this movie and can't really understand why it got slated. It's a great Sunday afternoon flick.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Still haven't seen this movie. (Still want to). I admit, it's a bit strange that I have a Tonto pattern and not one for the Lone Ranger. But it would also be a bit strange to release a pattern for a movie that's not that popular and 1.5 years old. Someone like John Reid might not appear with big fanfare, but he might sneak into the site someday when I'm filling out pattern sets.