Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By vibhandaka
Guns don't kill people...Carol kills people.

Seriously though, who would have thought in the beginning that her character would have turned out so bad ass. She started out a submissive and abused woman and has totally adapted to the new cut-throat world.
By shaft28
I think a pattern of Carol and Lizzie right before the end of their "walk"...
Well, how about that Walking Dead premiere, huh? :shock:

So a little change of plans... not Michonne. Not T-Dog. How about some female power in the form of Carol? She's had one of the most interesting character arcs on the show. I hope she sticks around a while, so this new pattern remains relevant. But either way, I think a pattern tribute is appropriate for the memorable moments she's provided recently.

The Walking Dead - Carol Peletier pumpkin pattern

And we can't have a new Walking Dead hero without a walker for them to do battle with, right? Remember this hot head? This charred zombie is based on the crispy guys that appeared late in season 4. They weren't Carol's doing, but the premiere of season 5 showed us that she IS pretty good at setting walkers on fire! Image
The Walking Dead - Burnt Walker pumpkin pattern
By Ajax
Love the walker probably my favorite so far this year next to xenomorph. Nice likeness of Carol but not one of my favorite characters, I still hope to see Michonne soon :wink: .
By maegnus
These Walking Dead pairs are becoming a nice ZP tradition. I don't watch the show, but I still love that crispy walker pattern. It reminds me of the House of 1000 Corpses ghoul; one of my favorite spooky patterns.
Wow! Carol will be my first carve of the season. Fantastic pattern! When she first entered the show I gave her four weeks till she was eaten, she proved me wrong. She has become the matriarch of the show and reminds me of a pioneer woman. Understated, kind but hard as nails too. I love the dynamic between her and Daryl. I think Carol will be around for along time, Melissa McBride is a fantastic actress who along with some great writing has developed the role. I rank her as one of the four untouchables, Rick, Daryl, Michonne and Carol. Great baddies will come and go, sadly, The Governor, such a shame but this quorum are the heartbeat of the show.

This pattern has changed my plans somewhat. I carved Daryl and zombie last year but I now know that the core of my carving will be The Walking Dead. The new zombie pattern is immense and will just add to the display. Fantastic designs Ryan, real showstoppers.