Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By nosferatu
Raven wrote:
nosferatu wrote:Is there a hazy clue to another pattern in the third Apple? Or is my imagination tuning as wild as Ryan's at the moment?
There is nothing on the 3rd. apple. It's not your imagination, it's your eyesight. :P
That could we'll be the case!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Hey, thanks everyone! :D
Raven wrote:That's it. I'm getting dressed right now (about time) and braving the traffic for the stupid football game that we will lose to go in search of more pumpkins. That witch.. I just have to carve her and Snow can't be left out..
:lol: Be careful out there. It does sound like a smart idea to get more pumpkins though. I have more patterns coming up that you might need to carve.
Raven wrote:By the way.. I caught what you did in the background... :P
Good eyes you guys. :wink:
Raven wrote:Those patterns really, really, really look like they are actually scraped into those apples.. Very nice job!
Thanks, it's fun to make these sorts of images. And they make good backgrounds for your computer screen, mobile phone or Facebook cover. Did you see the new additions to the Downloads page? You can get these images at full resolution and in different orientations.
By ghostface
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote: :lol: Be careful out there. It does sound like a smart idea to get more pumpkins though. I have more patterns coming up that you might need to carve.
Much needed patterns like Snake Plissken right?! :lol: :wink:
By b2b
LOOOOVE that witch! Didn't know I wanted her so much until I saw her today! I think I will put her with my other hags and witches around a cauldron and plate of apples. The classic Maleficent would complete the "Girl's Night Out" quite nicely, don't you think?
By Pargolf
The witch is an absolute home run! I have been doing shade carves for over 15 yrs. I started mixing your patterns in with the shades. They are easy to carve and soooo effective! Thanks for sharing your talent.
By amandap80
I love this! She was my first carve of the year last night.
By BigScience
Just got finished with Snow White and the Witch. Also did the matching VIP in a plastic apple. Turned out REALLY cool! Will post photos later. Did the pattern with an xacto knife and dissolved out the foam interior with gasoline. Lighting it has been a trick, but we are using a small LED flashlight, and not only do you see the pattern, you see the light coming through the apple skin. It looks like a glowing apple!