Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Raven
BigScience wrote:Lovin #7! Can someone explain 6 to me?
Scary evil teddy bear? It would go good with Annabelle. (I know, I'm totally giving away the patterns...but they are in the newsletter so I just decided it was ok.) Anyway, what I thought of was Grizzly Teddy in Demonic Toys or Quiet Room Bears..
By ghostface
YES!! Still haven't seen this one, but have been totally in love with the design of these since I first layed eyes on them. Only 2 VIPs left!
By Ajax
Bring on ash why the long face and Rod Serling :wink: like # 8 but haven't seen it yet and only have 2 pumpkins unaccounted for.
By matspud
zombombie wrote:8 is hilarious and adorable. Never seen it though...
Zom, you have to see this movie - it's fantatsic. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

This is a MUST carve for me . Would love a certain girl and boy ( human) to go with it :-)
By pagemaster1993
Never seen it, but it's alright. Would prefer something from another movie that just came out.
Book Of Life
By Zombie Pumpkins!
SuperSonic wrote:Can anyone PM me as to the relation between the patterns that V.I.P. 6 relates to? Not quite sure I can figure out why those particular patterns go with V.I.P. 6
#5 and #6 are just both creepy looking toys, that's the main connection.
Ajax wrote:There both awesome, is #6 a unique creation or based off something?
Not anything famous, but #6 is based on a real teddy I have. Often we look for props that go with our carvings. This was a case of finding the prop first, and working backwards. :lol:
matspud wrote:Like 7 but he needs some friends :-) His boss would be good :-)
You knew where I was heading. And you got what you asked for.
zombombie wrote:8 is hilarious and adorable. Never seen it though...

Shame that more people haven't seen this movie yet. Quite good!
By nosferatu
The VIP's are stunning this year. Number 8 is a definite carve. Loved the film. Is this the strongest year for VIP's? I would say so. Overall, 2014 is outstanding. The group carves, Ghostbusters & Frozen are amazing and I should imagine they will prove very popular. TWD and zombie patterns will be cavred to excess too. And still two patterns to go!