Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
I had sooo many compliments on my Walking Dead Pumpkins last year (especially Daryl) so hoping for some others..Maybe Michonne, a more weathered and aged Rick, Carl, and the Governor?! I wanna take the time and saw how awesome ZP is ! i have been doin these pumpkins for about 8 yrs now and every year the patterns get better and i keep learning newer carving skills. It is always nice when I get complimented for the work i do and i wouldnt be able to do it without ZP : ) keep on keepin on :lol: cuz i aint goin nowhere : )
By Lala
Definitely Michonne with or without pets. or Merle!!! or the Governor... oh anything really. haha
By Ajax
Don't forget the premiere this weekend would be an amazing day to launch a new walking dead pattern. :thumbsup: I vote for michonne with pets or the governor but we really need more strong female characters.
There are boards on Pinterest dedicated to Daryl Dixon's arms. I only know because my wife is a follower. They have even made it onto her HOT board.

Me, I'm still a governor man, the eyepatch makes him recognisable but Michonne would be great too although I love Carol the best. She is awesome. If I was ever to regenerate as a zombie I would hope it would be her who shoves a crow bar through my diseased skull, splaying and squelching green gore and cascading my brains to the floor. I'd love her for that.