Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Raven
I read someone else mention they were going to request this pattern, but I don't see it so I will request it.

I know we don't think of scary, Halloween or horror with Robin Williams, but he did play an alien and he has had some creepy movie roles even. Even if it's maybe only offered for this year, I would carve a pattern of him in tribute. His death affected so many people, because of who he was and the way he died.

I also think maybe this would be a perfect year to make the charity to somewhere dealing with depression or suicide. It's on the minds of many now and a few more people might be inclined give more this year than in past years. Just a thought...
By alyssaSF
Raven I 100% agree with you and I second a request for a Robin Williams pattern. I too think a charity that helps those dealing with mental illness or depression would be a good idea for this year. His death affected me so much as I grew up watching his movies and I always loved him.
By ghostface
Totally agree. Robin Williams' death really affected my family and I. He was a HUGE part of my childhood. A pattern of him would be the perfect tribute. I also agree on the choice of charity for this year.. Suicide and Depression is such a terrible thing, and I for one think it would be just the right charity to donate to this year.
By pagemaster1993
I'm in for this one. He was a great actor. I hear he was also an all around good guy.
By SuperSonic
Yup. All in on this one.
By Ajax
Some sort of tribute would be nice, My vote would go for Genie from Alladin I think it would be the easiest to make into a recognizable pattern. Of course you could do Mrs Doubtfire, Peter Pan, Popeye, or just Robin Williams. Maybe even patch adams. The man made alot of really great movies and he will be missed.
By Lala
YES! He is my favorite actor ever. A must carve!!
By Lala
YES! He is my favorite actor ever. A must carve!!
By Kayo
yeah that was me but i was in a rush and didn't get a chance to make the thread
By Minionette
I'm all in on this one! Perhaps Mork? He was brilliant and did such wonderful things for kids with cancer. One of his list of requirements when he was working on a picture was to hire homeless people to help them out. When he passed, I felt like I had lost a family member.
Many favorite Robin Williams performances come to mind, but few really fit the Halloween themes here. Although I think just about everyone can get behind Genie. A memorable performance and a milestone in animation. A fun fantasy character that fits with some of the other cartoon creatures already in the pattern collection.

It's the ever impressive, the long-contained, the often imitated, but never duplicated... duplicated... duplicated... Genie of the lamp! You ain't never had a friend like him.

Genie

Also thanks for Raven for suggesting that we donate to a charity dealing with depression or suicide. This fall a donation will be going to the Anxiety and Depression Association of America.