Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Hey cool Ghost carvings, 00zingearwax. I like how you used one of the Papa face patterns to basically make a jack o' lantern face. I see the Ghost reference, but it still looks like a classic jack o' lantern. And of course, the Ghost logo translated nicely too!
By SuperSonic
I'm down for either II OR III. :thumbsup:
Papa III might seem easier to carve, because the lines are more simple and straight. But it's more challenging to make into a pattern, because the dark of his nose and eyes are not connected to anything. Papa II had more wrinkles and texture, which could be used to keep things connected as a stencil.
Beast75 liked this
By Pumpkin Head
Just recently discovered this band and would love to carve a Papa Emeritus pumpkin! Will this be the year our Patch Master releases a Ghost/Papa Em stencil? :thinking:
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:56 pm
Il padre, il filio, et lo spiritus malum. Ghost's skeletal former frontman, Papa Emeritus II, is here to lead his devoted clergy through the ritual of pumpkin carving. Hail Papa!
Oh, man, words cannot describe how pumped I am to see Papa Emeritus II as a stencil! This looks amazing, Ryan! I hope there are still some foam pumpkins left at the local craft store because this pattern deserves to be immortalized forever! :jack_o_lantern: