Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Zee
Neat suggestion! If you were to carve a Papa Emeritus pumpkin, you could put some uncarved pumpkins beside him to represent the nameless ghouls... errr I guess they would be faceless ghouls in this case...
By pagemaster1993
I'm all for this one. Just a while back I got into this band.
By ghostface
Just very recently fell in love with this band. Any possibility for a Papa Emeritus III pattern, Ryan? :thumbsup:
By pagemaster1993
I'll bump this too. It just so happens that I was just listening to them.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I'm happy to hear support for Ghost. Welcome to the congregation, ghostface!

Most of the popular patterns I have in the Rock Gods section are rockers with dark themes and costumes. Look at all the face paint on display... Rob Zombie, Alice Cooper, Marilyn Manson, KISS. When it comes to theatrics, Ghost fits right in.

I'd say that Papa Emeritus II makes a perfect pattern candidate, but Papa Emeritus III recently succeeded him (same singer, new mask for each album, if you don't want to play along with the mythology). So now I'm thinking Papa III is the one to pattern-ize, to be up to date. What do you think?

If you follow me on Instragram you know that I just saw Ghost in concert. More on that later, but needless to say, they're on my mind. A couple pics I took during the ritual:

See... even though the new Papa isn't quite as old and skeletal, there are still a lot of striking lines and shapes.
By Ajax
I don't even know the band and I'd probably carve it looks cool.
By chuckwagon
I am very much of the same opinion as Kerry King from Slayer about Ghost... Great imagery. I love it! But I just can't seem to get into the music. I mean, I love the idea, and Papa Emeritus II is the best pattern candidate, IMO. I gave them an honest shot, musically, but I'm such a hard rock/metal head that it doesn't quite appeal to me. All for a pattern, though!!
By Pumpkinfreak
I think this would make a killer pattern, it fits right into the rock gods section.
If this pattern would come through, it is yet another must carve! :thumbsup:
By Beast75
I think Ghost are a breath of fresh air as a band. I've been a metal head from a very young age and listened to all types of rock/metal over the years from my beginnings (poison, Cinderella, wasp and Maiden) through to thrash and heavier styles that I listen too now. Over the last few years bands vocal styles are coughing their rectum through their mouth. So just to have a vocal style like Papa is great.
I'm seeing Ghost in December and I'm really looking forward to it.

And I am glad others would like a Papa pattern too. :D :D
By BinaryOrc
I'm liking Papa II. Thanks for the musical suggestion, by the way. I am always on the lookout for new-to-me tunes. Giving Ghost a listen right now. Liking what I hear so far.
By chapJUN82
I would love to carve Papa Emeritus from Ghost or maybe one of the Nameless Ghouls. Love this site! Been coming back since '05. Keep up the good work. :wink: