Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By ghostface
Ok, so I went to see The Amazing Spider-Man 2 last weekend, and I don't know about you guys, but I thought it was, well, amazing! Hate to say this since I love Sam Raimi, but I think Marc Webb's Spider-Man films are an improvement on Raimi's.. Please don't hurt me. :arrowhead: With that being said I think we could definitely use some patterns of a couple of the villains from the second installment of Webb's Spider-Man movie.

Jaime Foxx as Electro would be great.

Or Dane DeHann, (who might I add is becoming one of my favorite actors very quickly) as The Green Goblin.
I saw the movie too, and thought it was pretty fun! The effects for Electro looked great, he would probably make a good pattern. I'm a little more iffy about a pattern for Green Goblins just because... He didn't appear in the movie all that much really. I have a feeling we'll be seeing more of him in a later sequel, and his appearance will probably be redesigned a bit.
By SuperSonic
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:I saw the movie too, and thought it was pretty fun! The effects for Electro looked great, he would probably make a good pattern. I'm a little more iffy about a pattern for Green Goblins just because... He didn't appear in the movie all that much really. I have a feeling we'll be seeing more of him in a later sequel, and his appearance will probably be redesigned a bit.

While on that particular topic, you could use the Sam Rami Goblin as a useful pattern that people would recognize, but as well you could use the 90's Spider-Man Goblin.

It is a well known image of the Goblin for younger kids as well as the Rami Goblin.

NOW BACK ON TOPIC!!

While I would love the updated Spidey outfit, we kinda ALREADY have it in the Heroic Headliners section. Electro is a good choice though. I loved him as a villain, but felt the real comic story was left out of this movie. Say what you will but I am a traditionalist!! :oops:

However I am still partial to this one (Electro).

By koolaidmick
So much yes for the 90's animated Goblin! Spidey has the best villains. I already have venom and carnage patterns to go with spidey. I got bored last week and made this.
My take on the goblins pumpkin bomb.