Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By pagemaster1993
sloaner wrote:It is on right now on spike tv. Then Christine and cujo after.
Watched It, now I'm listening to Christine to pass the time, and then I will watch Cujo. Later I may dream of a Pennywise pattern and hopefully I will wake up and check back here and there it will be.
By sloaner
Ok so I just watched "IT" for the first time. I always wanted to watch it but when I was young that movie would have given me night terrors. Glad I waited till now to see it. Now that I have seen it I wouldn't mind a Pennywise pattern. I bet most kids would just think its a clown but their parents would know how scary that thing is.
By jonmf77
Stephen King def has quite a few pattern worthy characters IMO.....But one that really stands out for me would def be Pennywise from the movie IT. Pretty creepy dude if you ask me.

And as a side note.....why are so many people afraid of clowns in general :? Never could figure that one out. But I def use it to my advantage :twisted:
By ghostface
Great reference pics! Would LOVE to see Pennywise as a pattern this year.
By jonmf77
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote: I hear they're remaking this movie but Tim Curry left some big shoes to fill (see what I did there?)
Seriously?! They really need to give these remakes a rest & stick to original ideas for awhile.....smh.....Big shoes to fill indeed :wink:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Yep, apparently the new IT adaptation will be split into two films, much like the 1990 version. But I think the remake will be in theaters rather than made for TV.
By pagemaster1993
I think the remake will be no good, but I have to see it to judge, or a least see a trailer or something.
By scottdrasmussen
Absolutely! Pennywise would be my first choice of patterns.I found one on another site but it is nowhere near as good as I had hoped for. I'm certain you could come up with one that would make my middle son cringe. That clown has freaked him out ever since we watched the movie in the early 90's. God I'd love to carve it for him for Halloween........just to see him squirm.
By Ajax
Keep this baby on top :D . I smell launch pattern.
By sloaner
I love this clown. I just remembered my sister made me some fake teeth just like the first picture. Maybe I should dress as IT this year.
By SuperSonic
I'm rooting for this one. Hopefully someone doesn't sail the boat to early.