Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By vibhandaka
staticfurball wrote:I second that, there are a lot of scary clowns out there but hes at the top of my list. As a kid I didnt like sewer drains because of him lol
I still avoid sewer drains because of that movie, lol. I agree, Pennywise would be an awesome pattern!
By pagemaster1993
Ah yes Pennywise should definatly become a pattern this year. It would go great with the two clowns that are already on here.
By Undead head
Only clowns creepier then Pennywise are the Killer Klowns from Outer Space.
By monstermash
I swear ive seen a Pennywise pattern on ZP. It's clear as day in my mind. Weird eh? We really need another clown to go with Dementia and Killer Klown for all those creepy carnivals. I want a crusty juggler!!!
By Ajax
Could this be the year of Pennywise? I think a horror icon of this caliber would be welcome.
By Ajax
By pagemaster1993
I could not agree more. Probably my second favorite Stephen King character.
By ghostface
I agree we definetly need an IT pattern.
By staticfurball
For sure he realy needs to be in here!
By Ajax
Alot of people getting on the pennywise train :D .
By Rich D
That dang clown freaks me out so much, I don't know if I could deal with it in the yard.

If I did carve it, I'd have to do it on a real pumpkin because I couldn't sleep knowing IT was in my basement!
By SuperSonic
Ohh I've been on that train for a while Ajax :wink: I even created a sepeterate thread, not knowing this one existed.

This must be the year of Pennywise the Clown. "C'mon Georgie! Wanna play? I got a balloon for yah!"
By SuperSonic
pagemaster1993 wrote:I could not agree more. Probably my second favorite Stephen King character.
Who is your favorite then?
By pagemaster1993
SuperSonic wrote:
pagemaster1993 wrote:I could not agree more. Probably my second favorite Stephen King character.
Who is your favorite then?
Well I do not know if you exactly call her a character, but she does act for herself. I have to say that Christine the car is my first favorite followed right up by Pennywise as my second.