Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By monstermash
Recently catching a glimpse of an equally frightening restaurant clown reminded me how much i'd like to see Pennywise pattern. He is a classic horror icon. Could this be the year? I hope so.
By Ajax
Time for another showstopper me thinks :D
By MSHENCK
Defninately need to add Pennywise. So many people I know scared to death of this clown. I was shocked this was not already out there.
*shudders* So awesome! It's back but it's not been 30 years since IT last appeared only 3, the poor kids of Derry, Maine :lol: I guess Pennywise had to be done considering this years theme and it's nice to get a different version too, what a scary pattern! Do you think it'll scare the creepy clowns away or attract them?
I liked the last penny wise you did but I like this one better. This appears to be the year of evil clowns so he will fit in. I think I'm only doing 10 pumpkins this year but so far he makes the cut.
I don't like clowns.
I didn't like the movie IT.
I don't like this pattern.
I don't like the video.

Nope. Nopity nope nope. I don't like.

Of course I am going to have to carve it. Doesn't mean I'll like doing so.
I know just the spot I'm going to put it in the yard.

Great carve. I still hate clowns.
I have a collection of evil clown foamies, including the first Pennywise, but this new one makes me want to add a couple more and dress up to match, sit in a rocker, and scare the poop out of everyone that comes up to the door! I am concerned about the little ToTs though. Actually, I am even more concerned about their parents lynching me for traumatizing their kids. Hmmm. Maybe if I also handed out balloons? They float you know. Still under consideration. :?