Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By keifferone
I love missmonsters work. I love that second one
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Oh yeah, Krampus is a great holiday icon. I have one of Miss Monster's versions on a shirt. Many cool artists have taken on Krampus, including this new Gris Grimly card:

By keifferone
I believe the 13th they are doing a Krampus story on Grimm.
By pagemaster1993
Sounds like a good idea to me. Had to research who Krampus was though.
By keifferone
Please Ryan I really need one of these!!!!! PLEASE MAN!
By chuckwagon
Can't believe i didn't see this when it was first posted... I'm throwing in my vote for a Krampus pattern as well! Excellent holiday idea, and very fitting for this site!
By ghostface
Hey Ryan, there is a Krampus film coming out this year, after all. :wink:
By BigScience
They spoke about Krampus on so. 1 of True Monsters on History Channel. There is a Krampus move coming out t. Looks nuts!
By Ajax
Halloween isn't over yet your as bad as Walmart :lol: . I'm reading a Krampus novel right after halloween.
Bought it on sale after Xmas last year for like $5 reg $40 or something.

By pagemaster1993
This should be the year for a Krampus pattern. There is going to be the movie. He is ever growing in popularity. Also he's just that Christmas pattern that we need.
By Zion's Warrior
Bumping this! I am officially getting into the Christmas spirit and am looking forward to seeing this movie this week. This would make such a great pattern! I have yet to see an image of how Krampus will look in the movie but I also love the images I see above (especially the second one zombombie posted). Krampus is THE Christmas monster! He needs a pattern!