Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By jriva
I'd love to see some more disney characters! Thats what all the parents of the little kids ask for. Disney Princesses is a big one, Ariel, Belle, Jasmine! They'd look great with Cinderella and Snow White ! :D
By chuckwagon
Just wanted to bump this because I totally agree!!! I've mentioned this once or twice as well. My daughters are obsessed with the Disney Princesses and the Tinkerbell series... Would LOVE to have a few more patterns to compliment my Cinderella and Snow White. I would push more for a Tinkerbell pattern just cause my oldest daughter really loves it.
By chuckwagon
Have to bump this again this year... Ryan, you're killin' me Smalls!!.... My daughters keep wondering when you're gonna give 'em at least an Aerial and Elsa pattern (I'm selfishly hoping for a Tinkerbell pattern). Of course, I'd personally like to see the entire Princess lineup eventually, including the later ones such as Tiana, Rapunzel, and both from Frozen. The little girls we met trick or treating last year LOVED the Cinderella pumpkin I've already done. Imagine if the entire lot was in carvable form? A dreams a wish your heart makes, Ryan... How 'bout some Disney magic?? :thumbsup:
By sloaner
I wouldn't be surprised if Ryan makes one this year. There is only 2 available right now so there is plenty of room for another princess. I would vote for Jasmine to go with the Robin Williams genie we just got. But someone was asking me to carve one of those Frozen Princesses for their daughter so that would also be on my list.
By bhermus
Jasmine would be perfect to go with Genie!

How great would the Little Mermaid (and perhaps some of her associates) be??
By jriva
Would love Jasmine to go with Genie! And the rest of the princess gang - that's all I get asked for for little girls is princesses!
By Mistress_of_Halloween
I would love to see an Ariel pumpkin. My daughter is dressing up as her this year and it would be great to carve the little mermaid for her.
By ghostface
Ariel and Ursula would be awesome! Is the Cinderella pattern not showing up on the site for anyone or is it just me? I'm hoping it's not gone for good because we are doing Cinderella this year for our school musical and I was hoping I could carve her to put on the ticket booth on the nights of our shows so everyone could see it when they walk in!
By Lala
ghostface wrote:Ariel and Ursula would be awesome! Is the Cinderella pattern not showing up on the site for anyone or is it just me? I'm hoping it's not gone for good because we are doing Cinderella this year for our school musical and I was hoping I could carve her to put on the ticket booth on the nights of our shows so everyone could see it when they walk in!
I think the Cinderella is gone :-( so sad
By pagemaster1993
Lala wrote:
ghostface wrote:Ariel and Ursula would be awesome! Is the Cinderella pattern not showing up on the site for anyone or is it just me? I'm hoping it's not gone for good because we are doing Cinderella this year for our school musical and I was hoping I could carve her to put on the ticket booth on the nights of our shows so everyone could see it when they walk in!
I think the Cinderella is gone :-( so sad
Maybe it's being updated like the Snow White pattern.