Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Mikie502
Any way to bring back the " Dia de los muertos" Pattern??? I would love to do this carve I wasn't a member yet obvioulsy when it was maybe a V.I.P pattern..?

Mike
By Zombie Pumpkins!
The majority of the V.I.P. Patterns have to stay in the vault, in order to stay true to my promise of keeping them special for Monster Harvest members who paid during that year.

But.... if there is enough demand, it's possible for an occasional pattern to escape the vault. Or better yet, get a redesigned new version. So don't give up hope on this one.
By pagemaster1993
I would certainly like to see some of the older V.I.P. patterns. Especially the Sugar Skull pattern or maybe a remake of it like The Despicable Me Minion.
By SuperSonic
This has always been a tough debate for me. But here are a few I'd like to see hitch a ride to the main site:

Ezra the Hitchhiking Ghost
Phinneas the Hitchhiking Ghost
Pet Sematary
Twilight Flight
And Ryan knows the other one I would want.

However, I am also in for the DotD Skull
By NikkiRae
SuperSonic wrote:This has always been a tough debate for me. But here are a few I'd like to see hitch a ride to the main site:

Pet Sematary
Twilight Flight
When was pet sematary done? I can't remember if I have that one or not....
By SuperSonic
NikkiRae wrote:
SuperSonic wrote:This has always been a tough debate for me. But here are a few I'd like to see hitch a ride to the main site:

Pet Sematary
Twilight Flight
When was pet sematary done? I can't remember if I have that one or not....
*sifts through patterns of years past*

2011. I actually searched through my pattern binder to find it as I only have the one copy. However thanks to you I now know it's in the wrong spot in there. :)
By NikkiRae
SuperSonic wrote:*sifts through patterns of years past*

2011. I actually searched through my pattern binder to find it as I only have the one copy. However thanks to you I now know it's in the wrong spot in there. :)
Thank you for taking the time to look haha glad I could help! :D :lol:
By SuperSonic
NikkiRae wrote:
SuperSonic wrote:*sifts through patterns of years past*

Thank you for taking the time to look haha glad I could help! :D :lol:
If you would like to see what it was, hop on over to my facebook page,here is my 2011 gallery.
By nosferatu
pagemaster1993 wrote:I would certainly like to see some of the older V.I.P. patterns. Especially the Sugar Skull pattern or maybe a remake of it like The Despicable Me Minion.
Aren't Pixar doing a film called Dia de Los Muertos? Should be a few good patterns from that although I think it's still a couple of years till release. I seem to remember that Disney were trying to Trademark the name Dia de Los Muertos which understandably upset most of Mexico.

How about a famous face that has had the DDM treatment or cartoon character that are difficult to produce a pattern due to the lack of lines? Stewie Or El Barto who have a recognisable base outline anyway.... You get the idea.
By NikkiRae
nosferatu wrote:Aren't Pixar doing a film called Dia de Los Muertos? Should be a few good patterns from that although I think it's still a couple of years till release. I seem to remember that Disney were trying to Trademark the name Dia de Los Muertos which understandably upset most of Mexico.

How about a famous face that has had the DDM treatment or cartoon character that are difficult to produce a pattern due to the lack of lines? Stewie Or El Barto who have a recognisable base outline anyway.... You get the idea.
Supposedly the movie is set to come out in 2015. And if I remember correctly, the issue was that they applied to have Dia de Los Muertos trademarked as the film title. People flipped out on social media, so they retracted their application and have apparently removed that as the title. From what I understand, the movie is still currently untitled.
By alyssaSF
I vote yes on a Dia de los Muertos sugar skull pattern. :thumbsup: