Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By jayme
I would love to carve Wonder Woman this year. Did you ever notice that there are no female superhero pumpkin carving patterns anywhere?
By Euri
It's because there are less female characters as popular. I've found some Wonder Woman patterns elsewhere but they aren't very good. I would Image to have a ZP version!!!
By Batgirl
Wonder Woman would be ah-mazing. That's a stencil that would get lots of use by me beyond pumpkins.
By SuperSonic
Same here :)

Now just get Katy Perry to do a Wonder Woman movie and we're set :wink:
By Skellington0327
Bumping this because I'd love a Wonder Woman pattern to do this year since BvS came out and Wonder Woman's solo movie comes out next year.
By Tane
Skellington0327 wrote:Bumping this because I'd love a Wonder Woman pattern to do this year since the lost ways works and since BvS came out and Wonder Woman's solo movie comes out next year.
I'd love to see your wonder woman carving when you get round to it! I think that sort of carving is way out of my league unfortunately.
Last edited by Tane on Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
By Skellington0327
This is the perfect time for a Wonder Woman pattern. Her movie was huge, she kept the DCEU alive and Justice League comes out in a few weeks.