Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By badgers
matspud wrote:Honey Boo Boo in full Glitz mode and Mama June would be ace. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thank you! :lol:
Maybe everyone else is just too afraid of the "Honey Boo Boo" experience?

Too be honest the fact that the "boo boo" family even has a TV show is what frightens me most.
By Brooky
I had to google this as I had no idea who or what a 'Honey Boo Boo' is.......................................................I wanted to Shoot my computer with both barrels, WTF is that???? I actually feel sorry for you Americans having that crap on your TV's (I hope it's an American programme!!!).

IF that EVER comes on this most sacred of pumpkin sites I'm off to pumpkincarvingforpussys.com, I love carving cats :thumbsup:
By matspud
"Toddlers and Tiaras" , " Here come Honey Boo Boo" and "Cheer Perfection" are more terrifying than most horror movies. As are Geordie ( or Jersey) Shore and all programmes of that ilk. I would rather meet Jason, Freddy and ALL their mates in a dark alley than some of the people in these tv series :D
By monstermash
I have on occasion had the pleasure of viewing Here Comes Honey Boo Boo. I loved it. I like programmes like that for their social commentary and I could listen to Southern American accents all day. You're right matspud about some of the creatures you find on those shows, pretty scary. The pageant mums on Toddlers and Tiaras are the most horrifying but the "Shore" people come a close second. I actually like the family in Honey Boo Boo, they seem nice in a strange way and surprisingly the most stable, well, at least they did in the two episodes I watched.
Would I carve a pattern Honey Boo Boo? No. Would I run over a dozen kins in a massive truck and make a slip and slide in the kitchen using pumpkin pie with Honey Boo Boo? Yes.
By chuckwagon
badgers wrote:Too be honest the fact that the "boo boo" family even has a TV show is what frightens me most.
I think it's more frightening that the show is aired on THE LEARNING CHANNEL, for crying out loud!!