Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By SuperSonic

I know this is somewhat of a long shot, but since we have a variety of characters in our Pixelated Players section, why not the one and only Star Fox?

The character himself has lost interest due to the slew of bad games on the Game Cube (anyone remember how horrible Star Fox Adventures was)?

I think despite all the flaws in recent games, besides Star Fox 64 3DS he could be a really nice addition to the section.

These are a few reference shots to have handy (since his face does have similar shaping throughout the series).

You can also pair him up with:

Falco (also seen in Smash Brothers along with Fox).

And Wolf, who was in the most recent edition of the Smash Bros series, Brawl (he's been in the entire Star Fox series like Falco has).

What do you guys think?
Last edited by SuperSonic on Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Having never played the game I don't know too much about it. However the characters look great, and I believe they would make nice patterns.
By chuckwagon
I never got into Star Fox really, but I always thought he was a great character, and a good rival to Sony's Crash Bandicoot. Tell ya what... I'll give you a thumbs on Star Fox, if you promise to give me a thumbs up on a Hellghast soldier from the KillZone franchise?
By Joey
I remember getting into an argument in middle school with a kid who claimed that Wolf died at the end of 64. He's always been my favorite character, so it was awesome when I was right and he was not dead!

Count me in as support, I love the series even though I am absolutely terrible at it.
By SuperSonic
chuckwagon wrote:I never got into Star Fox really, but I always thought he was a great character, and a good rival to Sony's Crash Bandicoot. Tell ya what... I'll give you a thumbs on Star Fox, if you promise to give me a thumbs up on a Hellghast soldier from the KillZone franchise?

I love KillZone. So yeah. I'd be cool with that.

Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:I never played any of the later games, but I have fond memories of the first game on Super Nintendo.

"Do a barrel roll!"
Ohh Star Fox 64. How I STILL play this.