Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
In honor of general mills finally uniting all of the cereal monsters I would love to have a frute brute and yummy mummy pumpkin to go with the others. Its been decades since we have seen either of these characters and the first time they have been all out at the same time.
By nosferatu
Although we don't get them over here, I really like the design of these two characters.

They look like really nutritious, low sugar, additive free cereals. :shock:
By Euri
nosferatu wrote:They look like really nutritious, low sugar, additive free cereals. :shock:
Haha! That they are. Luckily my bowl of Fruit Brute this morning filled me up enough that I only needed two bowls of Boo Berry to fill up again.

The cereals are iconic. At this moment I have all five boxes in various stages of empty on my table. I'd love to have patterns for these two and fill up the ranks. :)
By nosferatu
They started selling Lucky Charms over here but it caused uproar due to the GM food content and some additives that are considered suspect in Europe. I love the fact that in the small print on the box there is a smallprint warning on the pack that the cereal may have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children.

I love these characters though, I'd buy the boxes for my children but empty them and fill them with porridge before showing the kids. I like the fact that they've taken care and time in the design of the characters. I would carve these designs.
Brilliant patterns. All we need now is for General Mills UK to launch the cereals over here with a multi million pound marketing campaign and everyone will know who they are. Don't need it though as these are great, stand alone Halloween characters and the set will look great carved. Very child friendly. I might carve these alongside their scarier equivalent.

Great work Mr W.
I love them so much and can't wait to carve them. To Michael's so they can be eternal like their brothers in milk.
By Euri
YAY!!! I'm very excited to see these! The Monster Cereals are a yearly tradition at my house. We've been watching the commercials on YouTube and my children are convinced I had a warped childhood. :roll: Great fun I'm so excited to carve these!

nosferatu wrote:They started selling Lucky Charms over here but it caused uproar due to the GM food content and some additives that are considered suspect in Europe. I love the fact that in the small print on the box there is a smallprint warning on the pack that the cereal may have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children.
Really? There is small print on cereal with that disclaimer?? That's awesome! I wonder if it makes any parent shudder with trepidation and put the box back on the shelf. :lol:
Even if no one here (my neighborhood) knows these characters, it's still a set of awesome patterns. I may still carve Frankenberry and Yummy Mummy. We shall see if Ryan messes up my lineup card (which I hope he does because it isn't a year until that happens).
By nosferatu
Euri wrote:
nosferatu wrote:They started selling Lucky Charms over here but it caused uproar due to the GM food content and some additives that are considered suspect in Europe. I love the fact that in the small print on the box there is a smallprint warning on the pack that the cereal may have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children.
Really? There is small print on cereal with that disclaimer?? That's awesome! I wonder if it makes any parent shudder with trepidation and put the box back on the shelf. :lol:
Yeah, there was a few reports in the mainstream press about irate parents who had bought the cereal and their kids had gone a bit doolally afterwards, really hyperactive. It can't be directly proven of course but that amount of sugar can't be great.

However, I'm sure that doesn't apply to Frute Brute and Yummy Mummy who my children want to carve this year. Even if it did and the cereal did make its way over here, I'd buy it and just replace the contents with porridge!
By Ajax
Those cereals don't really make it to this part of Canada but I really like the design and i'm a sucker for themes.
Might be my Thanksgiving day carves this year :thumbsup: . Two patterns and one vip in the same day get some sleep would you. :lol: