Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
mesmark, that sounds amazing. I can almost see the carved pumpkin now based on your description.

I would love to see more pirate patterns at Zombie Pumpkins. Last year I did an all pirate theme. I carved 21 pumpkins and I believe that 8 of them were from ZP. I carved the Pirates of the Caribbean patterns and I added the parrot and a tiki totem for some pirate/island ambiance. One of the big hits of the night was my ZP tiki totem. So I say, yes please to more pirate patterns!
I like the idea. Also would love a zombie pirate ( with a TarMan expression). Can't go wrong with pirate patterns such a strong theme. A decaying Captain Hook would look fab.
Yes i'd certainly be up for any pirate patterns as long as they are scary. Zombiefied, water logged, ghostly or just generally scruffy and menacing would do me.
What do you all think would make a ghost pirate look like a ghost pirate? :pale: I imagine an iconic ghost to be tinted blue and translucent. Traits I couldn't explicitly draw in stencil form.

Perhaps a pirate that is a bit rotten, or partly skeletal? Which I suppose could easily be called a zombie pirate in that case, which is equally cool.
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote: Perhaps a pirate that is a bit rotten, or partly skeletal? Which I suppose could easily be called a zombie pirate in that case, which is equally cool.
Yeah a bit like Captain Barbossa and his crew from the first Pirates film. He wouldn't have to look like Geoffrey Rush though.
monstermash wrote:
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote: Perhaps a pirate that is a bit rotten, or partly skeletal? Which I suppose could easily be called a zombie pirate in that case, which is equally cool.
Yeah a bit like Captain Barbossa and his crew from the first Pirates film. He wouldn't have to look like Geoffrey Rush though.
This is what I was thinking as well.
By Ash
I may be going in a completely different direction then everyone else but when I think of a ghost pirate I immediately think of the ghost pirates from Garfield's Halloween.

I watched this every year when I was a kid...hell I still watch it ;)
Ash wrote:I may be going in a completely different direction then everyone else but when I think of a ghost pirate I immediately think of the ghost pirates from Garfield's Halloween.

I watched this every year when I was a kid...hell I still watch it ;)
I loved this too! Still catch it if it's on.
:D