Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Mayor of Haddonfield
How about a picture of Michael Myers house from the original Halloween. I'm not sure how this would transfer onto a pumpkin, but I'd love to do it. Maybe have "The Night He Came Home" going across the top or bottom. :lol:
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:And along those lines, how about the Amityville house? Or the Elm Street home?
Absolutely! Any of those, as well several others would look cool. Maybe the Camp Crystal Lake cabin, or house from Night of the Living Dead.
By Mayor of Haddonfield
monstermash wrote:*Cough, Cough*, Bates *cough*, House *cough*... :wink:
I'd carve any well known haunted abode.
Heck yeah, I love this idea as well.

Maybe the houses/hotels/cabins could be paired with some famous vehicles or other props to form a seperate category. Maybe Christine and the truck from Jeepers Creepers? Maybe just a pattern of Freddy's glove or Michael Myer's knife?
By chuckwagon
Sounds like a great idea for a new category!! Just haunted houses. All of these sound like excelent ideas to me, but i'm kinda partial to the Bates house. IMO it's the most recognizable.
By NikkiRae
chuckwagon wrote:Sounds like a great idea for a new category!! Just haunted houses.
I agree. This would be a great new category!!! Every house mentioned gets my vote :D
By wookie66
Great idea. I would love to do the Myers house but I'm thinking the trick or treaters and the parents would probably recognize the Amityville house. It has those great iconic windows. Oh lets not forget about the Evil Dead cabin.
Bumping this up. Any movie house would be cool. Something a little different.
By LookItsAlex
Well considering the site is now HOUSE of the Zombie Pumpkins...I think its only natural to bump this awesome request up! Hopefully it'll catch Ryan's eye...or has it? :wink:

I don't even know if this would be possible, but how cool would it be to have Michael Myer's house as your staring up at it complete with its own pumpkin on the rail. Might be too small to do details with, but how cool would that look? :D