Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By OldTrustyLegs
I did a forum search and didn't find a request for this, but feel free to delete if I just didn't find it.

I'd love a Lestat pattern from Interview with the Vampire. Or Claudia (though for some reason, I feel like I've seen one of her before and can't find it now). Really any of them. Family portrait, perhaps? Louis, Lestat, and Claudia. Now that would be a pumpkin worth carving! Hopefully Anne Rice isn't so protective of her characters that you can get away with pumpkin patterns.
By chuckwagon
Never thought about this idea, but I do agree!! A family portrait might be a grueling carve, but still fun! I like the idea for this though! Individual stencils would make for a great group display too!
By OldTrustyLegs
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Cool idea, OldTrustyLegs. I don't think it's ever been suggested. Ya know, I haven't seen that movie in ages. I should re-watch it.
I get the urge to re-watch it about once or twice a year. Truth be told, one of my favorite characters is Santiago (Stephen Rea - in a Neil Jordan film, who woulda thought?), and while he would make an awesome pumpkin, I think I'd be the only one excited about that.
By MooBoo
Love this idea! A family portrait would be great but I would be just as happy with a Lestat pattern :D
By amandap80
I poked around and found this, I'll cast my vote for it! I am not sure how recognizable Lestat would be, but anyone who knew him gets extra candy.