Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By pagemaster1993
-The Lone Ranger
"Justice is what I seek, Kemosabe."-Tonto

With the new The Lone Ranger coming out I think a pattern commemorating its arrival would be awesome.

Maybe do The Lone Ranger played by Armie Hammer

Or/and Tonto played by Johnny Depp (Yes I know what everyone is saying, "But we already have 7 Johnny Depp patterns(if you include Victor from Corpse Bride and a certain other pattern)."

I personally would really like to see both, because Kemosabes ride together for life.

This film got a bit of a slagging but I thought it was quite good. It'll make a nice sunday afternoon western flick. There were some nice set pieces and some rather moving scenes too. Not really great for kids though imo, maybe thats a reason why it flopped, did folks think it would be like Pirates? Dunno. A pattern would be nice, would I carve one however? Probably not but im sure some Depp fans would or people with a Cowboys and Indians theme.
By Ajax
Probably did as well as Dark Shadows box office and popularity wise and that got a pattern. Depp seems to be doing flops lately.
Great character make up and design but the films are just kind of shallow and don't seem to hit all the marks. I haven't even seen
it yet but i would still love a pattern of it because it such an amazing design.
By Ajax
What happened no tonto? First no Rango now no tonto Johnny depp must be crying himself to sleep at nigHt on his many bags of mony.
Ajax wrote:What happened no tonto? First no Rango now no tonto Johnny depp must be crying himself to sleep at nigHt on his many bags of mony.