Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By BigScience
I saw one of my students at school with this shirt on of michone and pets and thought this could make an awesome pattern, even if the background texture was left out.

I realize chains and katana could be tricky to figure out, but a cool design nonetheless.

By Lala
BigScience wrote:I saw one of my students at school with this shirt on of michone and pets and thought this could make an awesome pattern, even if the background texture was left out.

I realize chains and katana could be tricky to figure out, but a cool design nonetheless.

I have that shirt! I love Michonne but still want DARYL!!!
By CorpseBride
I might actually die if there is a Daryl pattern...from pure happiness. I have a schoolgirl type crush on him. *SWOON* Its embarrassing... :oops:
By Lala
CorpseBride wrote:I might actually die if there is a Daryl pattern...from pure happiness. I have a schoolgirl type crush on him. *SWOON* Its embarrassing... :oops:
um me too. BAD. My Parents think it's HYSTERICAL as he is SO not my type but...swoon. DARYL PATTERN!!
By Raven
CorpseBride wrote:I might actually die if there is a Daryl pattern...from pure happiness. I have a schoolgirl type crush on him. *SWOON* Its embarrassing... :oops:

You're not the only one! I'm one step away from writing "Mrs. Daryl Dixon" in red ink in a notebook...
By shaft28
May be Daryl with zombie Merl...I'd dig that
By punchi
Tonight's the night! Where is the Daryl pattern? I have a pumpkin here, waiting, to become Daryl for my Walking Dead party! :cry:
By Lala
There is nothing I want more than to carve Daryl WHILE watching him on tv tonight!!!! That would be so epic.
By Lala
Me likey Image
By BigScience
Come on Patchmaster! :P There is still time to release a new walking dead pattern before the season premier! :D
By Raven
zombombie wrote:What makes you say that?! ;)
Because I want this so bad I just know he was giving us a hint! At least I'm hoping so.. Ryan can't really say anything now without me trying to decipher if there are hidden clues in his wording.. :P