Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Raven
I've read that Daryl was suppose to be a minor character on the show, but now he is Rick's second in command and there are t-shirts out there saying "If Daryl dies we riot!". If I had to survive the zombie hordes I would want Daryl on my side!
By Lala
We definitely need Daryl and his crossbow!!!!! :D
By pagemaster1993
Lala wrote:We definitely need Daryl and his crossbow!!!!!  :D
Kind of like the Thor pattern?  Daryl on one pumpkin and his crossbow on another.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
His crossbow is iconic, yes indeed. Hard to imagine him without it. Although, if drawn as it actually appears, I wonder if it will be a pain to carve. In your mind we think "of course he needs it!" But it might not translate as well in practice. We shall see.
By Lala
ahhhhhh what a tease. Maybe we'll get one after all.
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:His crossbow is iconic, yes indeed. Hard to imagine him without it. Although, if drawn as it actually appears, I wonder if it will be a pain to carve. In your mind we think "of course he needs it!" But it might not translate as well in practice. We shall see.
By punchi
A Daryl pattern for the season premier! That would be amazeballs!
By Ajax
A character that has become more popular then the series. Mcfarlane toys is making a nice 10 inch action figure coming soon, One of my faves I'd carve it but I still want michonne with pets and the governor as well.
By Lala
Daryl...... *batting eyelashes* ....
By alyssaSF
I would love to see a pattern of Daryl "too cool for sleeves" Dixon. :)
By usajmcd
Oh YEAH!! Daryl would be a great addition for a Walking Dead Themed Pumpkin year! Michonne would be a welcome addition too! :D
By BigScience
Ajax wrote:One of my faves I'd carve it but I still want michonne with pets and the governor as well.
I agree 100%
Please can we have a walking dead group to go with my rick and zombie girl?