Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By S.A.M
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Bring back life form. Priority One. All other priorities rescinded.

Alien Xenomorph pumpkin pattern
I don't think I've ever told anyone this but whenever I open up a pumpkin for carving in the back of my head I have this little thought that they'll be something in there, something living & waiting to pounce like a facehugger from an Alien egg, so that image freaks me well and truly out :lol:
Perhaps a facehugger pattern will follow eventually?

Great pattern, I love it! Alien will always have a place in my horror heart after my older sister forced me to watch it whilst she was babysitting, I mean I think was 8 or 9 and crying my eyes out until she reassured me it's not real, there is a camera crew filming it and they haven't been attacked :lol:
By zombombie
SuperSonic wrote:I'm diggin' that Queen or Ripley. Maybe both? Not this year of course. That would blatantly be asking too much of one subject matter.

Never seen Predator. Should probably hop on that. Going to watch Alien and buy some pumpkins today though. :thumbsup:
2 things:

1 - Get Predator watched ASAP
2 - I think I'll watch Alien tonight too :thumbsup:
By b2b
Thanks so much Ryan! I am going to make my oldest brother an "ALIEN" pumpkin this year in honor of all the times we have watched sci-fi/horror movies together down through the decades! He is advancing in Alzheimer's now, so I am so very grateful to have it come out this Halloween before he no longer remembers some of those great times. If I had to choose one pumpkin pattern to memorialize those times, it would've been this beastie! ( He always had a soft spot for Predator, too. )