Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By SuperSonic
I saw this movie in theaters with a friend and absolutely loved it!

This has great material for the kiddies and the Pixelated Players.

Wreck it Ralph:

Fix it Felix Jr.

Vanellope Von Shweetz:

This is just a few of the characters in the movie. There is tons more material to use but these were the first three that came to mind.

Pweease! :)
By pagemaster1993
I think it is a good idea for a pattern. I didn't go see it, but maybe will see about renting it sometime.
By pagemaster1993
I'm in mainly because it's Pixar. With Toy Story being one of my favorite animated movies, how could they go wrong her.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
pagemaster1993 wrote:I'm in mainly because it's Pixar. With Toy Story being one of my favorite animated movies, how could they go wrong her.
Wreck-It Ralph was produced by Walt Disney Animation Studios. Disney owns Pixar too, but the Pixar team didn't animate this one. I realized that a lot of computer animated character patterns are Pixar though, so maybe I should branch out a little.
By pagemaster1993
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Wreck-It Ralph was produced by Walt Disney Animation Studios. Disney owns Pixar too, but the Pixar team didn't animate this one. I realized that a lot of computer animated character patterns are Pixar though, so maybe I should branch out a little.
I didn't know that. I just knew that it was Disney and it was animated, so I thought it was Pixar. Your learn something new everyday.
By Ajax
We so need a pattern or patterns from this movie. I really want to see a pixelated pattern from an old school game. I think it would be a neat design choice.
By SuperSonic
Gonna throw this one a bump.

I'M GONNA WRECK IT!!

By The Carver
Love it!