Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Ajax
Die hard is one of my favorite Christmas movies and Bruce Willis would make a great holiday pattern to celebrate the season. :D
Last edited by Ajax on Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By nosferatu
I saw Die Hard on Christmas Eve in Mexico City in 1988. I love it as much now as I did then. It always reminds me of Xmas.

Welcome to the party pal!
By Ajax
Please Santa Ryan I think one of my Kins lasted.
By chuckwagon
My spidey senses tell me this is foreshadowing for a future pattern release, LOL. Ryan comments on a thread related to a Christmas pattern request, in December, well after the dust of Halloween has settled... All signs point to a Die Hard pattern soon... Maybe Bruce Willis with a Santa hat and elf ears?
By Ajax
Please make this happen 2015. I Would love to do this over Christmas or next Halloween. It's nov 1st In can talk about Christmas now :thumbsup:
By nosferatu
All of my Halloween pumpkins are on my kitchen floor intact and uncarved, so the more Christmas patterns, the better. Could be a useful advertising gimmick for the shop:

Ho - Ho - Ho. Now I have a pro carving tool too.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
When I name my favorite movies, it's usually ones that I could watch over and over and never get tired of. Among these I include Back to the Future, Ghostbusters, The Nightmare Before Christmas and Die Hard. Hmm, I wonder which one we're lacking as pumpkin patterns....

Die Hard might seem like a stretch, when I usually aim to do patterns of horror and fantasy themes. But who doesn't like Die Hard? It's a Christmas classic.
By Ajax
If you design it I will carve it on my a white Michaels foamy at Christmas and pose it barefoot on some bloody glass. Deal?