Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Ajax
Amazing Ryan, merry christmas. Checked on my Kins yesterday and they are rotten :( .
By Chewy
That's awesome. I just finished my annual viewing of Christmas Vacation this morning no less.

Sadly, I didn't manage to keep a kin intact this year, will have to stick a couple in the wife's freezer at work next year to do a couple of the yule ones.

Merry ho ho and such to all!
By monstermash
This is a real nice surprise Clark, eh I mean Ryan.
Best present ive gotten so far! :P
I will proudly carve him on my last pumpkin but it may have to wait till early next year.

Mele Kalikimaka to you all!
By pagemaster1993
It looks awesome. I just saw this movie for the first time this year, and I instantly fell in love with it. So to see a Clark pattern if pretty awesome. Merry Christmas everybody!
By shutterbug
...!!...Well done Ryan!!Still have a Michaels kin downstairs!!!...Good call...watched the flick again last nite.NBC, Scrooged & this one are my 3 fav Christmas ones!(still using your tree topper at Halloween & Christmas!)Thanks Ryan...Merry Christmas everyone!!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Did anyone carve Clark into a pumpkin or some other style of stenciled craft? He was printed out quite a few times. The Grinch and Rudolf were tied for the #2 spot for December pattern popularity. But Mr. Griswold was printed more than both of those two combined!
By nosferatu
I will definitely use it in 2014. I love the pattern and will keep Kins especially this year. Such an amazing design.
By BigScience
He is in the notebook for next year. :thumbsup:

I don't know why, but I want to get a handful of the white pumpkins from Michael's this year and do christmas/thanksgiving patterns. The christmas ones I will fill with red and green lights. Or... with strands of colored christmas lights ! *thoughtfully stroking beard* :wink: