Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By ghostface
My family and I watch National Lampoons Christmas Vacation every year on Christmas Eve. My family would love a pattern of Clark Griswold so I could put it on a white foam pumpkin. I think he would make a great Christmas pattern!

Or the Moose Mug!

Anyone else concur?
nosferatu wrote:I watch this every year. Him getting frustrated with the Christmas lights is exactly how I used to be. Can you actually buy the moose cups? I have got to buy some of those
I think you can buy the Moose Mugs. We bought the Blu-ray Deluxe Edition and it was the blu-ray movie with some goodies from the movie and the moose mug was one of them. :)
nosferatu wrote:I watch this every year. Him getting frustrated with the Christmas lights is exactly how I used to be. Can you actually buy the moose cups? I have got to buy some of those
I'd love one of those moose mugs! I'd love a pattern too :)
I have a couple of the moose mugs.  I drink eggnog from them every Christmas.  Pumpkin spice eggnog, of course.  Would you expect anything less?

Lala- I think I have that shirt you're talking about.  Bought it after Christmas last year, it will have to come out at some point this holiday season.
I delight in annoying people by qouting Lampoons Christmas vacation every year. Its one of the many must watch christmas film in my house. I'd love a Griswold pattern but i'd really really really love an Aunt Bethany and Uncle Lewis pattern.

"Is your house on fire Clark?"

"You couldn't hear a dump truck driving through a nitro-glycerin plant."

Love it. :)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no. We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here. Welcome to Clark Griswold's home... what's left of it.

Yes, I carved the Clark Griswold pumpkin pattern into a real pumpkin. I designed and carved the whole thing in about the time it took me to watch the movie.

Sorry this pattern arrived so late, but hey... it's better than the Jelly of the Month Club.
By nosferatu
Oh, Ryan.... If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised than I am now.

Awesome pattern. So doing this next year. Merry Christmas!