Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By amandap80
I posted this on my carve thread as well, but I wanted to stick it in here so people can see how awesome this pattern is! :D
timetraveler1971 wrote:
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
Ajax wrote:Now we just need a Jack Nicholson Joker and you'll be done :D Even though these movies are slightly inferior in some ways to the newer one I think the artwork and feel of Gotham is phenomenal. I would like to see a Jack Nicholson Joker... would be very recognizable and a lot of people still have fond memories of the old movies.
Hey, we can never have too many Joker patterns. Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?

Jack Nicholson Joker pumpkin pattern
AWESOME!!!! :D I hate to sound like a jerk (at least you're probably going to think that Ryan!), but a Michael Keaton Batman would be awesome as well! If not, well then we got something to look forward to for next year!!!! :lol:
I have to go with my request from last year....if you have time!!!! Michael Keaton as BATMAN!!!! :)
By Ajax
I don't remember saying any of that stuff :D . I still would like to see Keaton batman If you can make it different then the current one somehow.