Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Mistress_of_Halloween
I would like to revive this request. The gorgon Medusa would make a great pattern and I would love to see Ryan's take on this historical creature.
By SaneInsideInsanity
revive revive :D
By Artex76
I will also throw my hat in the ring for Medusa
By purple1worm
I agree, again. This post deserves to be bumped!!
By SaneInsideInsanity
Chief of the Gorgons, Medusa was the serpent-headed monster of Greek mythology whose hideous appearance turned men into stone. Originally a fair maiden, she was violated by Poseidon in a temple of the goddess Athena, who then punished her by transforming her into an ugly monster with snakes for hair. Perseus, with the help of the Hermes and Athena, was able to lop off Medusa's head by looking only at her reflection during his attack. Perseus then toted Medusa's still-lethal head along on his other heroic adventures, brandishing it against foes until finally returning the prize to Athena, who affixed it to her shield. The blood from her head also had magical powers, and was said to be the seed from which Pegasus sprang, as well as the origin of poisonous snakes in Africa.
By purple1worm
Great pic. I seem to remember initiating a post for this somewhere. I'd like this as a patern.
By SaneInsideInsanity
possibly a more modest version for the kiddies :P
By Raven
I'm bumping this request for this year. I'm going as Medusa this year and have already been trying out different looks with make-up. PLUS there have been at least two recently released movies with Medusa, Clash of the Titans and The Lightning Thief. PLUS Medusa is a very recognizable character that mostly everyone has heard of or knows at least a little about. Please Ryan... :P
By purple1worm
I agree!
By zombombie
Excellent choice! A Medusa design would be great!
By hkzombie
Might as well have Medusa this year! I watched the recent version of Clash of the Titans. This Medusa has nothing on the orginal Medusa! I still get chills when I watch that scene, claymation and she was pretty horrid... she is a definite!
By purple1worm
yay!!! One more vote for Medusa!
By Euri
Throwing my vote in here too! I LOVE Greek Mythology and I think Medusa would be a fantastic addition! Especially with all of the appearances in recent movies. Def iconic. :D
By purple1worm
I'm also a big fan of Greek myth! The medusa seems to fit with halloween too! With the petrifiyng glare and snake hair!!