Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By nosferatu
Never watched it so I have no idea who he is. Googled him and the pattern looks good.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Thanks for setting up this topic, Sloaner. ;) I swear I've been getting this request a ton! Just not so much on this forum, so there wasn't a thread going for it.
By pagemaster1993
I have heard of the show, and know a little bit about what it is about, but other than that know nothing.
By sloaner
OMG breaking bad is a great show. In my top 5. Up there with game of thrones, walking dead, dexter and shamless. My buddy told me to watch breaking bad when it was in season 3 so I watched the first episode and then did all 3 seasons withing a week I think. Only 1 season left next year then it's all over. But it is a good show because it shows the main charcter (walter white) starting something bad but for good reasons and slowly becomes the villian. It shows what a great actor Brian Cranston is, if he can do malcom in the middle and then do this show.
By Kayo
i love how everyone is looking around going HUH. :lol: to those of you able it is on netflix go check it out its a rather interesting show.
By Ajax
My favorite so far this year, i actually suggested this before and no one really responded to it so I didn't think anyone was actually watching it. Great show and amazing pattern.
By usajmcd
:D So excited about this pattern! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! This will be such a fun one to carve! You know, a Jesse Pinkman to go with him would be nice! hint hint :wink:
Oh wow Ryan I love it!

Love the show too although its not on TV over here in the UK and we have to rent it on DVD.

How about a Jesse Pinkman to go along with it or a half face Gus? :D

Dan